Your position: Home>Fold Door Hardware Accessories> Installation of folding door
Fold Door Hardware Accessories> Installation of folding door
Bi-folding Door (ZD-2-01)
List of hardware accessories for ZD-2-01
1. Install the supporting board NP-24 in the upper slideway NP-01. ( No fastening for adjustment later)
2. Fasten the upper slideway NP-01 in the slot of upper frame.
Fasten the supporting board of axis NP-59 and door sway retainer NP-61 respectively on the ground near the both sides of the frame.
4. Align the doors and fasten it with central hinge NP-31
5. Fasten the door sway retainer on the down part of door's back.
6. Fasten NP-23 and upper axis and down axis in the slot of down door with NP-42.
7. Lean the door as showed in the guide and install the upper axis and slideway in the supporting board's concave respectively. Erect the door vertically to align the axis head with supporting board's concave. Let the door down.
7. Fasten the handle DH-120 in the hole.
1. If the case happens below, please loosen the hexagon head screw of the supporting board with spanner NP-41.Make the door vertical after adjustment.
Fasten the door with screws.
2. If the case happens below, please span the hexagon head screw of down axis NP-22 with spanner NP-41 to adjust clearance between door and frame.
3. Align the central of upper and down axis while adjusting.